Gibson Shipping Agency Inc. offers full services for liquid & dry cargo vessels arriving to Canadian waters from all over the world.
As agents, we represent the interests of both local and foreign shipowners with vessels calling at all ports in Eastern Canada, along the St Lawrence River and into the Great Lakes.
Our personnel have over 70 years of combined experience ensuring our principles receive fast efficient professional and detailed information at all stages concerning the steps taken on their behalf.
Our Agency Services Include:
• Providing pro forma disbursement accounts
• Federal, provincial and regulatory compliance.
• Advising both owners and charterers on special requirements
• Receiving , banking and disbursing owners' funds
• Monitoring vessel's progress inbound
• Expediting vessel's clearances
• Supervision of loading and discharging operations
• Processing all vessel's paperwork (NOR, SOF, bills of lading)
• Obtaining Refunds where applicable
• Crew-related matters
• Arranging bunkers, spares, food supplies, waste, water
• Service for dry cargo plus all types of wet and chemical cargoes
• Over 70 years of experience serving Eastern Canada and Great Lakes