is an independent shipbroker and ship agent based in Montreal, Canada.
As independent Dry Cargo Chartering Brokers, we advise our clients as to the most cost-efficient approach to worldwide shipping markets. Providing the right ship for the right product at the right price is what we're all about.
Our experienced shipbrokers have the most up to date dry bulk chartering software at their fingertips. They can provide clients with a complete market view of open tonnage plus historical data in a matter on minuets.
We cover the globe of shipping companies and are well supported by ship owners & operators worldwide with a special focus on Lakes, St Lawrence, Atlantic and US Gulf markets.
Our Broking Services Include:
• Guidance on market conditions
• Soliciting offers from shipowners
• Suggesting alternatives such as Time Charter, Voyage Charter & C.O.A
• Recommending negotiation strategies
• Contract negotiation & execution.
• Drafting the Charter party
• Providing post fixture & documentation follow-up services
We handle a vast and varied roster of bulk & break bulk products such as ores,
coals, grains, aggregates, fertilizers, cement, lumber, paper, aluminium
& concentrates. We pride ourselves on our experience and understanding of our
customers requirements to ship these products.
Our fixtures range from single shipments of a few thousand tons to C.O.A.'s
covering multiple liftings in muli-purpose, supra, panamax sizes & capes.